Saturday, June 6, 2015

BGC # 69 - Cards only!


Hello ladies!
We have June already! That means that we should announce quite new challenge for you. And here it is!
This month we decided to play with cards only. The rules are very simple:
  • Make a CARD. Any theme goes !
  • Your project must be new and dated after the challenge date. 
  • Link back to our challenge .
  • Dates:  1 st June to 30th June 2015

We have 2 prizes for you - from our 2 generous sponsors:
1. Prize one from Kraft zone



http://www.kraftzone.in/

2. Prize two from The Craft shop -500 INR GV 



This time I have two different birthday cards with Gorjuss. Do you know this sweet little girl?
I've just discovered her and I felt  in love with her!

First card is more pastel, with pink butterflies. The girl is gray and red mostly.






My second card is a hexagon-shaped-card with this same Gorjuss girl. She is green and blue with red flowers.  I also made a flower.





As you can see, I created two different cards using this same stamp image. It's why I like stamping so much: you can create as many version of the image as you want, using different colours or cutting them out with different tools. That's cool!

Now is your turn to show us your beautiful cards!

Warm greetings




12 comments:

  1. Your hexagon card looks so cool Aneta!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dr Sonia. I wanted make it for the long time and finally I did. Even two of them.
      Warm greetings!

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards ! I too loved the hexagon shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Aneta! Love both of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are beautiful !! love them both !
    Hugs
    Pooja

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards Aneta! love the hexagon one more :)
    I have submitted a few cards for the challenge.. I actually forgot to add number after my name in the link up.. For the one that I added, the number is actually wrong... I couldn't go back and edit it.. I'm really sorry for the confusion!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Berina for your kind words!
      And don't worry - we will manage with the numbers.
      Greetings!

      Delete
  6. Still new to making cards but I had to join in another BGC! Awesome designs Aneta! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts