Monday, October 6, 2014

BGC#60 -Human character stamping Karen

I hope you all are pulling out those character stamps and working on our challenge!!  Aneta and Pooja are a hard act to follow!!  I really enjoy seeing all of your entries!!  So much fun and inspiration!!  I hope you all enjoy what I have created and as always, thanks for playing along!

Challenge Guidelines : 


  • In this challenge we want to see you play with you Human character stamps ! which means take out your Tilda's and Edwins , Prima dolls  or bloom girls , saturated canary girls etc. and color them to your hearts content , you get the drill !
  • NOTE : You can also use digital stamps as long as they are human characters .
  • In this challenge we want to see the Stamped image as the focal point of your project.
  • It can be a card , or a 3d project , boxes or albumsNO LAYOUTS please and If you are making an album we will only judge the COVER not the inside.


Here is what I have made.  I made an easel card for the very first time.  I love love love my Gorjuss Girl stamps so I decided to color her up with my copics.  This is only the third or forth image I have used copics to color so I have lots to learn, but I adore how the work!!

I colored her up and fussy cut her out.  The white frame is a silhouette file I cut to size. I layered some lace behind the frame and put some very small flowers to fancy it up...

This shows the inside and sentiment area.  I used a row of flatback pearls as my stopper for the card front.











Again, thanks for looking!!
Have a great week, Karen!!
The winner will get a lovely prize package from Lulupu.com

please enter  HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts