Saturday, April 19, 2014

BGC#50" BACK TO CAS + COLOUR CHANGE with ANETA


Hello, followers of our challenge blog!

Today is my turn to show you my card in the newest challenge on CAS + black and gold.
I prepared my card for special occasion - my father's name-day. I know, that the tradition of the name-day isn't popular in other countries. It's strongly connected with the main religion in our country - catholicism. Name-day is celebrated mostly by the older people, young people celebrate birthday.

What's more, my card is an effect of my play with my little daughter. I cut butteflies for her to play and then I used the remains for my card. :-)



Supplies:
white cardstock
black cardstock
golden cardstock
sentiment-sticker
adhesive stones
golden marker
puncher


In the end the small reminder of the rules of our challenge:
1. Make a CAS Card (cards Only) . 
    By CAS we mean Clean And Simple having more empty space than the elements on it.
2. Twist - Should Include the colours Gold and Black
    So other than your base colour, you have to include elements (stamping, embossing, flowers or any other) in Gold and Black.

Our winner will receive the special prize from


Please, enter your card here.

Have a nice day!
Aneta

4 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts